Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Update from Astro.ie

• 11-10-2006 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I emailed Astro this morning.
    Hello,

My team (Boardeaux) recently registered for the new Sunday Mens 11-a-side Winter league. You advised me that there may be issues with the number of teams that could impact on whether or not the league actually gets up and running.

I wonder if you could let me know how this is currently going?

Also, could you confirm that my team has registered for this competition?

Thanks

Des

And they replied with this.
    Hi Des,

It's a bit early yet, we will know more next week.

Three teams are confirmed but over thirty have been informed this week and we expect a few of those to confirm, we will run with 8 so it is quite likely to happen.

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I havent been keeping up with all of this tbh. I just know that the leagues are
    full.

So every division is full but there is still a lot of interest that has not got a place
    in any league. So now they are trying to set up another league with all of the
    interested teams? Sounds like a good idea if thats what it is.

But will it mean we will come accross teams that could potentially play in quite
    high divisions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Well, we (I :o ) registered too late for the midweek one.

Then they told me, weeks ago, about starting the Sunday one.

After our first friendly the manager og MGD Queens Park was very interested in the Sunday League instead of the midweek one, so we might get a few dropping out.

Also, there were twelve teams on the waiting list for the midweek apparently, i assume some of those will be making up the Sunday one too.

Advertisement