Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Bodycount Song???

• 12-10-2006 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am curretly re stocking my fav songs of my mis spent youth, on MP3.

Whats the name of that song my Bodycount, with words "Tell us what to do, F You" "AK47 and a case of hand grenades"????

Ya know it got the fast rumbling bass line.

Thanks

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It's called BodyCount Anthem, it's on the first BodyCount album and also on Ice T's splendid O.G. album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Doc J..... why do you know that :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I was big into that O.G. album back in the day yo fo real :p

It was interesting to hear Bodycount when it came out, the BodyCount Anthem tune was on O.G. which came out a good while before the first BodyCount album, it's largely crap but has its charm (I have the original version with Cop Killer on it - have a look for Soundgarden's cover of it ;) ). The second BodyCount album is actually ok, it's not great but not terrible either and the third album was just **** on a stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Try to ban the AK, I got ten of em stashed with a case of handgrenades!

Magic :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Doctor J wrote:
    I was big into that O.G. album back in the day yo fo real :p

It was interesting to hear Bodycount when it came out, the BodyCount Anthem tune was on O.G. which came out a good while before the first BodyCount album, it's largely crap but has its charm (I have the original version with Cop Killer on it - have a look for Soundgarden's cover of it ;) ). The second BodyCount album is actually ok, it's not great but not terrible either and the third album was just **** on a stick.

aye but its still cool (in a retro, I'm 14 again way) to listen to tracks like "KKK Bitch" and "There goes the neighborhood"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

thanks lads...I shall download.

Thats a great song...Bodycount Athem...I remember in about 1992...headbanging around Fibbers to that! and hair down to me arse!

Try to ban the AK, I got ten of em stashed with a case of handgrenades!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

1st bodycount album was ground breaking
    2nd was awful
    3rd (violent demise) was excellent
    4th is the worst thing ive ever heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

Great gig in the sfx all those years ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I thought Violent Demise was the best thing they ever did. Good songs and much better production that the one that messed up the first album.

I agree on Violet Demise being great, the production was top class unfortunatly the songs werent as memorable (bar the first one - My Way) as those on the first album. But to me they stand side by side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Ah, how could you forget 'Strippers' or 'I used to love her'. They did a great version of the latter on the Jonathon Ross show.

they are all good tracks as is violent demise itself. but they lack the oomf of the first albums tracks

Advertisement