Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Taxation for IATI

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 IATIheadwrecked

there are several errors this was even confirmed at the seminars ;)
    i have to knuckle down now

best of luck in your exams

is anyone else having problems with all the errors in the pilot papers especially tax2?

i was on to iati to ask were we supposed to do the computations in the exams, the same as the questions with the errors and i was told there was no errors and the exam answers should be in line with the pilot paper:confused:

every single question on pilot paper 2 has errors, i have sent a list of these errors to iati but no joy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

if the examiner set the pilot papers, that means that will set the solution for the exam, so should we be going with their errors?

like the errors in the vat question where they apply the wrong vat rate to imports, should we answer it like that on the exam day

or where they use all the wrong indexation figures ?

i am very annoyed at iati

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xxxLauraxxx

foxy06 wrote: »
    Hey there. I passed the course this year with distinction so I am delighted. THe first tutor I had was crap!! I would recommend going to the Tax Seminars. They are pricy but a guy called William Byrne (Not sure of last name) does it and he is just fantastic. I never got any books to help really but the notes for those seminars were great.

If you would like any more advise feel free to pm me.

sorry; you wouldnt have a copy of his notes for yr2 of taxation by any chance, if anyone has anyhelp my email is <mod snip: don't post personal information use the PM function>. please im struggling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I found the block revision that the IATI did in UCD to be of great help for me and got me through them first time.

i need help with tax yr2 iati and help wit law yr 2. so bloody hard!! esp tax. anyone got a copy of william murphy notes?? email me <mod snip: don't post personal information use the PM function>

• Advertisement

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I found the block revision that the IATI did in UCD to be of great help for me and got me through them first time.

was that the seminar?

hello there

Do you have William Byrnes notes I called the IATI for them and they wouldnt give them to me as they are copyrighted to WB. They would only give me the notes from the current lecturer have them they are only OK
    Would appreciate ur hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 geaniebabi

Can any one help me by having seminar notes for taxation and law and ethics really finding taxation hard to learn the book...Has any one got tips on it ???please I've to repeat in august

hi there

would u hav those notes from WB please repeating in aug.

my email is <mod edit: what part of do not post your e-mail details do you not understand?> gor tax and accounting.

thanks

sorry; you wouldnt have a copy of his notes for yr2 of taxation by any chance, if anyone has anyhelp my email is <mod snip: don't post personal information use the PM function>. please im struggling

hi there

would u hav those notes from WB please repeating in aug.

my email is gor tax and accounting.

thanks

• Advertisement

anyone have the seminar notes for tax II, which is the answers to our paper in mayo9. stupid IATI wont email me them. they wont be released till Oct which is stupid! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 murphyfinbar6

Hi Clodagh,
    I was looking for grinds for Taxation for Year 2.I would really need to go back to basics.I hope to repeat it in August.Would you be able to help?
    my no is 0861591053

Advertisement