Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who's this

Options
  • 12-10-2006 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

Does anyone remember the name of this Autobot? Had him years ago and can't think of it

tf_blue2.jpg

tf_blue1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

don't remember him but his autobot sign is upside down when transformed.... a silly mistake by hasbro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

I think he hasn't been transformed fully. The car roof should swivel round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Looks like some kind of sex toy for lady transformers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

fade2black wrote:
    Looks like some kind of sex toy for lady transformers.
    GigoloBot. Giggles his Bot for da ladeez.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It looks like this one here.... Hot Shot is the name!!

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=Products/Detail&product_id=16542

• Advertisement

jonny24ie wrote:

They look a bit similar but i think he might have been called something else

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jonny24ie wrote:

Wahey!! Stupid name though. Wonder if he sells carpets;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

haha

Howya Boss

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sprinkles wrote:
    don't remember him but his autobot sign is upside down when transformed.... a silly mistake by hasbro
    You put the stickers on yourself... remember?

Actually remember those stickers that you had to rub to find out if they were an Autobot or a Decepticon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yup its boss, hes one of the turbomasters and thd chest does indeed turn around. have the guy myself though flash was a better looking car and thunderclash kicked arse

I remember the sign you had to rub alright but I never put any on. Mine always came with them on (either that or my brother put them on before I robbed them on him :))

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sprinkles wrote:
    I remember the sign you had to rub alright but I never put any on. Mine always came with them on (either that or my brother put them on before I robbed them on him :))
    No you're right. They were the only sticker you didn't have to put on.

No you're right. They were the only sticker you didn't have to put on.
    Don't remember ever putting stickers on, but then again I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning so that's not saying much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Interesting fact: the turbomasters never got released in America as their firing missiles were deemed too dangerous for the American market. Crazy yanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

ya can just see legions of depressed TF fans leaving the toystore and going next door to buy a rifle :D

Advertisement