Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Route - Collins Ave/Grace Park

Options
  • 12-10-2006 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Friends of mine are moving to a place right at the junction of Grace Park Rd. and Collins Avenue.

One works in Rathmines, the other Grafton Street.

Can anyone let me know what the best/fastest bus route to take for the morning commute? 16A?

I ain't familiar enough with the area to say.

TIA
    BID.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

20B goes to stephens green. i think the first stop on collins ave is at collinswood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

16/16a would be closest, though in the morning they might be best to walk down Collins Ave to the Swords Road, where there's more City Centre buses; 3,16,16a,33,41,746

there's also the 20b, which goes down collins ave in the other direction, then via malahide road, amiens st, talbot st, to Stephens Green (during main commute times) and to Eden Quay other times.

Advertisement