Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hawt Colin Appreciation Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Miss Shelly

That Poor boy will have no idea what he is getting himseld into...
    The wolves they will be vicious!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I take it you've a suitable alibi set up for when the boy goes missing? Sounds like you'll need it if you're using him as a human shield. (Incidentally, that's a commendable degree of fraternal love on display there :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Fysh wrote:
    a commendable degree of fraternal love on display there

As opposed to the degree of lovin' the Holin Stalker Brigade will bring to the mix. The word "non-consentual" springs to mind :D
    I hope your brother has a fine pair of pins on him, Holin. There's nothing like a good chase to whet a stalker's appetite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

human shields? Hollin sandwiches? whats going on down there?

has he got a long shadow from running away as fast and far as he can?

where's the quiz on anyway?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

thumbninja wrote:
    human shields? Hollin sandwiches? whats going on down there?

has he got a long shadow from running away as fast and far as he can?

where's the quiz on anyway?
    dublin! you can join teh stalkage!!! :D

• Advertisement

I will send hawt pictures :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i want hawt pictures!!! colin wearing a ribbon like a gift to chicks :)

I will send hawt pictures :)

I need no pics having seen the hollin for myself.

(your welcome to him girls! I'm still holding out for the flaming fysh ;) )

I know it's in dub. but where? when? yadda yadda. must gather troops.

I can send flaming pictures also if that's your thing...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Thumbninja - more info on quiz can be found here.

Tempted to head up myself, though it depends on things like getting off work early and whether nice people want to drive me up and stuff....

Aside : I feel vaguely guilty for having exposed Holin to the deranged female fandom contingent of this board. But most of the time the guilt is assuaged by the vast amusement provided by this thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

So we have to let John know we'll be attending? Sounds like a trip to the 3rd Place is in order this week. Anyone wanna be on my team? I'll pick first so I can avoid the jocks and make sure I have a good strong side of uber-geeks!:D

just spoke to John.. I've got a table and 3 members. wana be number 4? gimme a shout :D

I take it us Corkonians will probably be organising a team at some point?

come on the dubs!

if we don't beat you corkies at the quiz it'll be food fights till dawn

it'll be fun!

I wanna be on a team :(

Let me be on a team?

(Also Jack Darlink, would you be a doll and put the pictures of Holin in a bow on Bebo?... *Innocent blink*)

nice people are getting the bus after teh last fun car drive to dublin :D
    gotta book the afternoon off work for the fri actually wehn i remember to.

food fights!!! fun!

(Also Jack Darlink, would you be a doll and put the pictures of Holin in a bow on Bebo?... *Innocent blink*)

Will do. Would it be foolish to put my bebo address thingy on boards? On the other hand, it's bebo. I care not!
    Bebo The folder is Hallowe'en and I just realised I have only one Holin pic :(
    If anyone wants to be my bebo friend, work away... It's worth more than so called "real" friendships, I hear and god knows I'm nothing if I don't subscribe to the latest internet fad :)

You Didn't have to post it... I'm an itellimagent gal, I could have found you through Tree's site. :)

But thank you for the colin in a bow pikature. I will now spread it all over cork, and ruin his reputation for good.

ruin his rep? aren't you supposed to be his pimp O_o

Ya, but I told him After a time i'd turn him into a rent boy and sell 'im to the Japanese fetish crowd.

All I need now is a pretty boy, (preferably of age.) some red ribbon and a jar of eels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Longshadow

My brother! I told you, take my little brother! He's a young 'un.. crazymissshelly.. Wait for the con, I'll delivery him unto you .. hell, you're in Cork, I can lure him into Realms for you .. yes .. that's it, that's what I'll do..

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Ooh yeah four me up thumb! do you have my number? must remember to give it to you.

coolio Shades. Brush up yer quiz fingers..

as amstel says.. this is going to be great!

you coming Hollin? wear a leather suit - more drool resistant. :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmm hawt dude in leather, though he could be a bit sticky underneath when we peel it off him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Longshadow

At the con and pub quiz? Yes.
    In leather? No. It's not me.
    Some form of body armour? yes, I think so. Even my lil brother as a human shield may not be enough.
    Hey, I wonder if I could get my hands on some of that sweet Iron Man armour..?

(no longer living *entirely* in the real world)

you know what they say.. reality is a crutch from those who can't handle science fiction

I'll bring the WD40

i'll bring an arc welder...

kinky

i can sort the kinks out with a lump hammer, you can get pink ones :D

• Advertisement

Tree wrote:
    i can sort the kinks out with a lump hammer, you can get pink ones :D

Surely that's one of the signs of the looming Apocalypse, that you can get pinki lump hammers?

*mutters to self*

Advertisement