Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clover studios closed down

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bad news but was probably inevitable. When joe public has the choice of a new, excellent and inventive game such as Viewtiful Joe or Okami he will always take the latest Fifa instead. It's a monument to never underestimating the stupidity of the general public.

I hope Capcom don't start changing the type of games they make. Capcom along with Konami and Nintendo are one of the few big developers that bring out innovative and challenging games. I hope Grasshopper studios don't go the same way.

I'd say Capcom will still publish Okami here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

This is very bad news indeed, we still better get Okami. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Nooo!!! Why did they have to wait until February 07 to release Okami; us sophisticated Europeans would have bought enough copies to keep Clover in business! ;)

... they better still be on schedule to release. That or Nintendo pick it up to showcase the functionality of Wii (though I'd hate to think how long it'd be delayed then...)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Argh, I'm looking forward to Okami. Curses.

Advertisement