Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2000 Ad

Options
  • 12-10-2006 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for all old 2000ad comics, annuals or spin offs in any condition. Please either pm me or let me know on the form if you can help

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I have about 2 or 3 boxes full of 2000AD, Judge Dredd Megazine, 2000AD Crisis, Annuals, Yearbooks etc in the gaff. Theres no way in hell im accounting for them all by date/issue. I could maybe take a photo of the stack for you or something. Are you looking to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

Hi

yes i'm looking to buy and no need to photograph them as I'll look at the quality in person. Could you put a ballpark figure on them for me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

No idea on a ballpark to be honest, theres issues from the early 80's and late 70's though in there if im correct too. No idea how to price them. I'd say you'd have to make an offer on em.

Advertisement