Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cute little Dog found in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

hi

dont know if you have sorted this but there is a place called www.madra.ie that you could try!

maybe you have it sorted by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Would a vet really charge for this??? Shame on any who do!
    Just as a matter of interest was it ever established if the dog was chipped? I understand of course if you did not take it to the vet to check as its a €40 or €50 charge now just to walk in the door of a vets surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Since I've started lostandfoundpets.ie almost 2 weeks ago, I have discovered just how political this whole area is. I intend however to ignore all the ruffled feathers staying as focussed as possible on the core site mission and as hopefully an example of possible co-operation between sites, I rebroadcast lost & found tweets from lostandfound.ie on the site. Special mention has to go to regular poster here Socket who immediately offered to sticky a thread on the irishdogs.ie Lost and Found forums

Also hoping that I can start working with the pounds in the near future to bring commercial standard search engine optimisation and the power of social networking to the problem.

I have provided RSS feeds of lost and found pets from the site and any website is welcome to integrate them.
    Me too.
    That a whole can'a'worms in itself unfortunately. :(

B

Advertisement