Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduates Careers Fair

Options
  • 12-10-2006 3:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

The Graduate Careers Fair - takes place on 17th October 2007 in Main
    Hall, RDS, Dublin 4 from 11am to 5pm.

Free entry - more information on www.thegraduatecareersfair.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I think the one held in UCD today is just as good.
    Very helpful I might add. Found out lots of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah, just went to the UCD one - good haul this year, 17 pens, a bottle opener and a crummy memory key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Have to say that the one held is UCD is great - provided you're doing business or engineering.

If you're not, and have no intention of getting into these areas, there isn't much to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Yeah it was great, 8 pens, 2 bottle openers, a case for my ipod, smarties, chocolate and myself and me mate got Microsoft t-shirts even though they said they were not giving them away:D

I think I will stick with my academic life though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Can anyone tell me if there was a Google stand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Didn't see Google there, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah i didn't think there'd be much point in arts grads going. I can't really see myself working in business anyway, i don't know what i can see myself working in, but hey.

Advertisement