Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Royle Family returns

• 12-10-2006 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

The Royle Family is airing this mont on BBC for a 1 hour special. However, it is the finale !

All the cast are returning so should be class :)
    Its out on DVD this time next month I think also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Jaysus, whats it been, 6 years?

It was a great show, however after that appalingly bad final episode of the brilliant Only Fools and Horses years ago, as well as the below par (though by no means awful) return of Cracker recently, im in two ways any time i hear of a classic being recusisated (sp)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Can but hope. I can't see it being as funny as it was but with the same actors/writers and the fact it s only 5/6 years since the last ep, maybe there is a chance.

Just so long as they don't ruin the 3 great series. Although the orig cast are returning...i guess some kid actor is gonna have to be drafted in to play the part of 'baby' David. Thats assuming that the show it set present day and not a few years ago.

Advertisement