Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Golf bags?

• 13-10-2006 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Iv viewed the stickie a few times but it seems to be alot of old information. Basically im lookind for a decent wilson stand bag to go with my new deep red irons. Its sad i know,but the bag i have now is 12 years old and im pretty sure i see mould growing around the base.
    Im amazed at most of the bags costing 85e upwards. I suppose last time i bought clubs and bag was in a set for 100 irish punts! Appreciate any help. It doesnt have to be wilson,but it would help. Im just looking for a good deal, dont mind spending 80e for a bag thats 140 here. Hope that makes sense!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

JJB sports have a decent range of bags at reasonable prices. You should find a good quality light weight stand bag in there for around 50eur. They have a place in Blanchardstown next to McGuirks. Alternatively try some of the UK based online retailers. Even with shipping costs you'd probably save money compared to retail prices here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Check out:

http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/766-0000

Slow day for me today...:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

i've been looking at this seller for a little while now
    ProSimmonGolf
    he's on ebay and i've been thinking of buying a full set and the bags look very decent and decent prices :)
    they're not wilson but hey still look ok to me but im a noobie golfer so what would i know :rolleyes:

Advertisement