Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BOI Tramore

• 13-10-2006 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Could somebody tell me where BOI Tramore is , the only places I know in Tramore are Xtra Vision and Supervalu , is it in walking distance of these ?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

it's across the road from xtra vision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

it's across the road from xtra vision
    ... and down about 4 ft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D Should have gone to Specsavers!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Warning; don't ask a Tramore person the directions to anywhere- you'll get a response like;
    "Well, go up Summerhill and turn left by where the old Church was before Londis was built there, beside where the Darras used to be. Then go down the hill and find the old post office, it's now something else, and then McGuires and across the road and...where did you want to go again?" :D

Beleive me, I've been there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Basically any time Ive been to tramore Ive come down to the junction opposite xtra vision and went right THEREFORE I would not have seen opposite xtra vision down 4feet smarta*se mike65 ;) but yep thanx folks found it no bother :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Samaris wrote:
    Warning; don't ask a Tramore person the directions to anywhere- you'll get a response like;
    "Well, go up Summerhill and turn left by where the old Church was before Londis was built there, beside where the Darras used to be. Then go down the hill and find the old post office, it's now something else, and then McGuires and across the road and...where did you want to go again?" :D

Beleive me, I've been there!

Hee, it's true. :D:D

Advertisement