Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ebay Laugh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah shite the whole office is looking at me here laughing, that was very good thanks for sharing OP !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Roflmao :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

That a good one. The things people ask when buyng a car! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Genius!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Internet Gold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Is this for real?
    The seller seems to be a bit of an amateur comedian, plus questions & replies in ebay usually have a different format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

shur of course ur goin to ask about the cupholders thats the most important part.i wonder how much it went for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Us car dealers have to put up with this kind of carry on most days.:rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

The link to the other e-bay story at the bottom is even better:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/31/ebay_box_sale/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Some people have even more time on their hands than me by the looks of it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Splendid - the box one that is! :D

Mike.

Advertisement