Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best sub 10K car for advertising

Options
  • 13-10-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I want to get a car to advertise poker.ie on. The advertisement will just be the logo (just white) I think. I'll want it on each side, probably at a diagonal and then on the back and maybe bonnet too.

I think a hatchback would be best for this.

Shape will be a big factor in this but I'd also want a reliable car too and of course, the cheaper the better.

I think I'd want the car black and I'd want to tint the windows too. There's a few cars I've seen that I think would suit the purpose:
    Ford Focus, Seat Leon, Skoda Fabia, VW Polo, Honda Civic, Peugeot 206/207 and a Toyota Corolla.

I'd much prefer the car to have 4 doors so if this can fit well into the shape, it would be a plus.

The problem is there seems to be a lot of various shapes for each of the above like the Focus for example, some have a real nice shape and other don't and I'm not sure if it's alloys or a lowered body that is making me see things differently.

Any opinions on the above cars as to what is the best in terms of price, shape and overall reliability?

I think this Leon and this and this but not this Focus' look nice, but don't know their model numbers and trying to find the cheapest price I can, in a black colour, in such a shape will probably be quite difficult. It's just when finding images of the ones I like, it's hard to tell if that shape is old enough to be affordable or what model it is etc.

I think 1.4 is the most I'd want due to insurance. 10K is the absolute most I'd want to spend on this, 5-6K would be ideal.

Any feedback would be appreciated:)

Comments

Advertisement