Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch 31 - St Annes Park

Options
  • 13-10-2006 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what part of St Annes Park pitch 31 is? I have a game out there and will be under pressure time wise tomorrow so I don't want to be wandering around like a headless chicken !!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I cant remember but who are you playing...?it may jog my memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Clontarf celtic (it's a schoolboy game)

whippet wrote:
    Clontarf celtic (it's a schoolboy game)

I am not sure of the exact location of pitch 31 but Clontarf Celtic play on the Rose Garden end of the park,at least that should narrow your search down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

cheers for that, where would the handiest place to park for that end of the park be?

whippet wrote:
    cheers for that, where would the handiest place to park for that end of the park be?

Check out This map,your best bet would be to park on Mt Prospect Ave.That will leave you close to most pitches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

There were a good few pitches destroyed by two ****ers a few weeks back. Two of them went bananas with stolen JCBs and knocked down a number of goal posts :mad: :mad: :mad:

raheny red wrote:
    There were a good few pitches destroyed by two ****ers a few weeks back. Two of them went bananas with stolen JCBs and knocked down a number of goal posts :mad: :mad: :mad:

First I have heard about it,did they catch them...?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

My match was cancelled cause of this too.Place was in bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Dub13 wrote:
    First I have heard about it,did they catch them...?

It was in the Junior football section in the Herag a few weeks back but can't remember exactly if they caught them. €40,000 worth of damaged caused overall supposedly......

Advertisement