Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help me choose a car!!

Options
  • 13-10-2006 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Im just back from Oz and going crazy at home without a car. Even though Im up to my ears in debt Ive taken a car loan of 4000.
    Number one on my list of what car I want is Opel Tigra, but theres not many out there in my price range (I can go up another bit). Next is Hyundai Coupe. Im also thinking of Renault megane coupe or an old favourite of mine had been mitsubishi colt (not so mad on it anymore).

I need to get one soon, have the cash ready. Id like to get some opinions on the cars I mentioned? Any other options for a similar car thats not too expensive. Dont want to get a car older than '97.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement