Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy? Yea or Nea

Options
  • 13-10-2006 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi,

I have not got BattleField2 as Ive been holding off until the new one came out but with all the bad press its getting Im thinking twice.

Should I just buy BattleField2 or wait ??

I loved COD and was told battlefield is much much better. So is BattleField2 the best war game out there at the moment ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Buy. Don't bother with 2142, get a late/deluxe BF2 edition with all the trimmings for same or less money. Or wait for Armed Assault. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

you know what mate...the 'bad press' tho i haven't seen much meself. is largely people moaining because their beloved control systems aren't the same anymore
    and now they can't 'own ' like they used to...oh the horror....they changed how the vehicle operates!!!..anyways rant done, dont judge bf2142 solely on that woeful demo or on a bunch of whingers, wait at least for the reviews of the full game.
    still tho if you can only have one for now buy battlefield 2 and then download point of existence 2....awesome ,awesome mod:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

hairball wrote:
    still tho if you can only have one for now buy battlefield 2 and then download point of existence 2....awesome ,awesome mod:)

Pretty much all I do with my Bf2 key is play Poe2. Great mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 dranoc

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cobrophy

personally I'd get BF2 over BF2142. But it's very much a personal preference thing - sci fi doesn't do it for me so much.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

krazy_8s wrote:
    Pretty much all I do with my Bf2 key is play Poe2. Great mod.

Aigh so much better than the game itself!!

Advertisement