Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Over Selling?

Options
  • 13-10-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

A few months (approximately 4) ago I tried to install eircom broadbands on a friends computer and it just didn't get an adsl signal,I rang up eircom and after
    tangling with their *sheite* customer support people for several hours they finally told me that the exchange in our area was full after selling her the broadband. Now my next door neighbour has just had a visit from the door to door eircom broadband sales men....

I am really wondering if they have upgraded the palmerstown exchange or has anyone else had a similar experience?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Whats more worrying is they sent out the broadband pack without having the line provisioned, its likely there was no capacity at the exchange when your friend was getting broadband but they may now have capacity after installing extra kit.

Advertisement