Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

looking for civic vti

Options
  • 13-10-2006 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

hi,
    got rid of my 1.4 and my insurance company will finally let me have a vti without taking a mortgage out - but good ones are few and far between
    if you are selling or know someone who is could you post here, a few necessary points are -
    1.6 vti dohc coupe (not sir model)
    NO engine or body modifications whatsoever (alloys aren't important)
    silver or dark grey in colour
    not a jap import - uk or irish cars are fine
    99 - 00 model year

thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Vti Coupes were only made in 99/00 and are all uk cars they were never sold on the JDM so no Sir model either.

Silver is an easy colour to find as its not as sought after as the blue ones,there were two on carzone last time i checked aswell.

Goodluck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I saw a subtly modified Civic Ferio this afternoon, it rekindled the feelings I had for them as a teenager! what a shame so many people have gone overboard modifying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

1.6 vti dohc coupe (not sir model)

I think you mean the not iSR model (125bhp SOHC job). Coupe was available as:

1.6 iLS
    1.6 iSR
    1.6 VTi

What not just go to the UK and get one? Everyone that is here was originally from there? At least then you will be able to verify things with HPI checks, MOT certs, mileage, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

A friend of mine is considering selling his '00, Silver, 73k miles, no mods, all original incl factory alloys, good nick. It's NCT'd and taxed (dunno how long for tho). In the last 6 months it's had a new Sigma alarm, 4 new tyres, and a new (Honda) back box. Timing belt was done at around 62k miles by a Honda dealer in Ballina.

Last time I was talking to him he said he'd let it go for ~9,000 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement