Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish transaltion pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee

Options
  • 13-10-2006 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Does anybody know how to say this :

Terrorism is defined by the US department of Defence as "the unlawful use of -- or threatened use of -- force or violence against individuals or property to coerce or intimidate governments or societies, often to achieve political, religious, or ideological objectives."

in Irish??

I have to write an essay on terrorism and i have a whole load of vocab but no good opening sentences and i reallyyyy need an A or I'm getting grounded so i would really appreciate if someone could help me, or like even give me a good opening sentence!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Strokesa wrote:
    i reallyyyy need an A or I'm getting grounded!

what age are you? :)

i used to hate Irish essays. I'd spend ages thinking and scanning notes etc... it didnt improve me.. just write from your head as that's how you'll learn - teacher will correct mistakes and you'll learn from them.

anyway, check this out for translations:
    http://www.englishirishdictionary.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

You'd be better off posting this in the Irish forum. Post us your own attempt at the translation, and we'll correct your mistakes.

Advertisement