Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerbdog

• 13-10-2006 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭

Anyone like them? Any idea where I can get any of their albums? They're hard yoke's to get a hold of!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I never heard much of their stuff but I loved this song when it first came out. :) Hard to believe I was only 16 back then :(

Sorry, no idea where to get their albums but according to Wikipedia Cormac Battle (vocals/guitar) is a 2fm DJ on Sunday nights so if you contact him, you may be able to get their albums. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

They were playing recently in Fibbers I think.

Still regularly listen to "On The Turn" which I got when in first year of college 10 years ago :eek: :eek:

Dunno if it was a full reunion gig or a once off, browse though the older posts in the Gigs/Events board and you should see some information that'll help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Come down to Kilkenny, everybody of a certain age down here has their albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

Saw them at ****** last year, great set. Yeah their albums are hard to get hold of. Luckily a mate copied them for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Have you tried Sound Cellar in Dublin? They have a lot of rare music!
    I think that gig in Fibbers a while back was there last unfortunately- Wiki says "They have since stated that due to the great changes in their lives they have no plans to record any new material. The last gig was in Fibbers on the 4th August 2006."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

That was some gig. So fecking warm :eek: Must admit, I wasn't too fond of their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Quality first album, went downhill after that Saw em play the "Mosh Almighty" in Kilkenny at Christmas '95 or '96. Cormac tried knock me down with his car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Weren't they called WILT for a while too, actually came across a wilt album in my car recently after I was moving all of my stuff to my new apartment

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Onkle51 wrote:
    Weren't they called WILT for a while too, actually came across a wilt album in my car recently after I was moving all of my stuff to my new apartment

Yea but not all original members wer in that line up. I know Cormac Battle and Darrgh (Drummer) Were still there but not sure after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Onkle51 wrote:
    Different tunes, different bass player and an extra guitar player at one stage.
    Not as good as KD. Not by a mile.
    As for the OP, try ebay there is lots of kerbdog stuff on that. Got Dryriser and Dummy Crusher singles. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Thank's for all the help. I have Wilt - My medicine, 'tis not as good as the Kerbdog stuff at all at all. End of Green would have to be their best song, IMO.

Advertisement