Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying and selling cars for money!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm getting that impression alright! :)

Just checked me licence I have EB. Anyway given the way I am, musing is proberly as far as I'll get with this idea.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Why not go the Japanese route Mike? Hook up with idirect.co.jp. Stuff like Starlet Turbos, MX-5's and more unusual stuff like Honda Beats will make a handy few quid. (Actually the Beats mightn't have a huge profit margin)

EG....you'll get a nice 95 Starlet GT for about 1500, plus 12% duty, 21% Vat, and around 350 VRT.
    So all set for 2500, easy enough to sell it on for 3500. If you can be bothered with paperwork and NCT-ing its the way to go.

Advertisement