Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Bus? Help needed.

Options
  • 14-10-2006 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyway one could get to Waterford or Durrow (Co. Laois) from Dublin City at about 11 or 12 on a Wednesday night? Im stuck and I really need one of these routes :(

Oh, and also, might be a silly question but i dont know Dublin at all, but how much would it cost to get from city centre to drumcondra by taxi?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

sorry mate all the latest public transport between dublin and waterford departs dublin between 8pm and 9pm so I don't think you'll find anything leaving dublin at 11 heading that way.

a taxi from trinity college to drumcondra shouldn't cost more than a 10er.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

walking from the spire in o connell street to drumcondra would not take longer than 10 minutes.
    just walk to the end of o connell and turn right into parnell street then left into gardiner street and up and right into dorset street, you are now 5 mins away from drumcondra.
    i wouldnt encourage walking this way late at night though as the area is as rough as a badgers arse.
    use the directions for day time only

Advertisement