Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rezoning - Where will it end?!

Options
  • 14-10-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

You are probably all aware that the sale of Charlesland Golf Club is a done deal. Councillors backed off on support for the application to develop the course. This is a temporary backing off and you can be sure that once the Harbour and the current facilitation of Zapi Properties proposal to build more houses and a mega shoppoing centre are old news, the golf course will be another formerly green area turned grey.

With this in mind, I would urge you to object to the rezoning approved by WCC re. the lands adjacent to the Southern boundary wall of Charlesland.

Flyers and information re. submissions will be circulated tomorrow...make that today!

Please send me a PM if you want any information or e-mail charlesland@gmail.com

I am personally appalled at the lies being told in the local papers by Councillors in favour of the Marina and this rezoning and I will not consider their names or parties when the time comes to have my say where it counts.

Submissions on the rezoning must be in by 20th October i.e next Friday.

Advertisement