Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Stress

Options
  • 14-10-2006 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

i get so stressed all the time i cant find my macbeth book! how do u deal with the pressure help :eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

you go and get stoned every day for school, the leaving cert is easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

Um, stress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

geminilady wrote:
    i get so stressed all the time i cant find my macbeth book! how do u deal with the pressure help :eek:
    You simply have to stop caring.

It's quite easy.

Please say you're not one of those "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GET 570 POINTS FOR MEDICINE AND IF I DON'T MY LIFE IS OVER!!!" types.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

lol, it's crazy how people get stressed by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Chill out! I'm doing my leaving in 1 year and have found it to be quite doable. I'm keeping up with the work and making sure to do my homework on time. Pay attention in class no matter how tempting it is to tune out. It's early days but I'm hoping that if I keep this up then I won't have a breakdown come exam time. Just be sensible. The more stressed out you are the harder it will be to concentrate on what is really important.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I agree with the above just keep up, taking drugs does also help cope with stress*

*I do not condone the taking of drugs.................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

geminilady wrote:

Your stressin over your Macbeth book! Your lucky Macbeth is one of the most straight forward Shakespeares works!

Seriously its only feckin October, relax!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

geminilady wrote:
    You gotta calm down! there shouldn't be any pressure or stress on you yet..i've just done my leaving and in 1st law and the leaving is nothing compared to the amount of work i've to do every week! If you can't hack the LC you won't be able to manage college!

To minimise stress make sure you don't leave anything till the last minute, go out with friends every weekend and most of all enjoy 6th year! It's the best year of your life..believe me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ~flammable~

I did the leaving last year(a repeating) and I used to stress out over little things too. Well actually I started stressing from 5th year. Being honest with you I think I would be in uni now doing the course I want if I hadnt freajked out so much. You just need to realize that stress wont help you, and once u realise that u should be ok.

If u ever want to chat, feel free to message me.

Advertisement