Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem getting meteor upgrade credit

• 14-10-2006 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

I recently upgraded my phone.

With an online registeration - I was entitled to 90 euro in call credit.

I have already much call credit on my phone - so I called Meteor and asked them what date had I to top up by 10 euro myself so I would have topped up within 6 months. I topped up a week before this.

Meteor has not given me my upgrade credit for October citing you had to top up within a shorter period. There was no mention of this in the terms and conditions leaflet that came with the phone.

I rang Meteor and I did not find them very helpful.

I rang the consumer hotline & they said it had more to do with the shop where I purchased the phone. I wrote them a letter yesterday.

Has anybody else had similar trouble with upgrade credit or wioth meteor customer service?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I think this happened to me too. I got a text a while back asking why I hadn't topped up by €10, and I think they've stopped crediting me now.

Haven't had a chance to do anything about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Meteor customer service is useless to be honest. I'm still waiting for a full price list (which they promised me multiple times) since January. And simple things like double charging for calls can take many calls to resolve.

Their mantra seems to be: the customer is always wrong.

Keep at it and good luck. My theory is that Meteor are trying to make 3's customer service look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Keep at it and good luck. My theory is that Meteor are trying to make 3's customer service look good.
    that would take some doing but i think they're nearly there. i rang meteor a minute ago and they guy just told me he didn't know the answer to my question and left it at that.

Advertisement