Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Helicopters in Vice City

• 14-10-2006 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone as bad as I when flying these? Even the RC one. I'm just berruuuutal! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yes, I'm terrible! Took me ages to get past that RC mission.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Are you using a keyboard? I cant fly with the keyboard the controls are too awkward, using a joy pad im quite good at flying. The RC hellos are definitely harder to fly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah keyboard, on the PC. I end up getting the third bomb in with smoke flurries all over the place and then clatter into something else. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The mini choppers I'm not the best with, but the big choppers (esp the military one), I'm pretty good at:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Im brilliant at flying I can fly upside down under bridges in planes in San andreas!!! And helicopters are easier than cars to drive I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I've a sidewinder joystick that makes flying a piece of cake. I've played my fair share of MS flight sim too which makes helicopters horrifically difficult to fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

5uspect wrote:
    I've a sidewinder joystick that makes flying a piece of cake. I've played my fair share of MS flight sim too which makes helicopters horrifically difficult to fly.
    Word. The helis are impossible to fly on MS flight sim.

On the other hand, They're quite easy on GTA, although I will confess to never using a keyboard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I find the helicopters easy to fly using the numeric keypad. The planes in SA though, are a complete bastard. I resorted to digging out my old usb joystick just to get past the flying school missions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

No trouble with the helis, the last air race in SA with the Hydra is challenging though, easier to do it with the wheels down! ;)

Advertisement