Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

big dirty dent

Options
  • 14-10-2006 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey, i put a nice dent in my 406 coupe a few weeks back. good work i must say. i now finally have a bit of cash to get it sorted. does anyone know any good crash repair garages in south dublin. anyone ever use the dial-a-dent guys, www.dialadent.ie? just dont want to get ripped off or get a bad job done on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

akw wrote:
    Hey, i put a nice dent in my 406 coupe a few weeks back. good work i must say. i now finally have a bit of cash to get it sorted. does anyone know any good crash repair garages in south dublin. anyone ever use the dial-a-dent guys, www.dialadent.ie? just dont want to get ripped off or get a bad job done on it.

I worked in a dealer and we used Dial-A-Dent on some of the cars. It was mainly bumper work and I was impressed with it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If the paint isn't broken then dentmaster or the like is your best option. Apart from being much cheaper than respraying the panel, you'll still have the original paint finish.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

ep mooney crash repair on the long mile road! or are you interested in getting it done a bit cheaper and I'll get it done as a nixer?(in a garage after hours)

Advertisement