Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case bag / Case Strap?

Options
  • 14-10-2006 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    At the moment, other than carrying my case with both hands, there is no way to carry my case. Its 21cm's wide, 36cm's tall, and 44cm's long (see attachment). Is there any bags for cases like this, or strap type things? I remember seeing a case called a "LanBoy", which came with straps, but I don't know anyone who sells them. I'll also be carrying a 17" LCD monitor, so I need my hands to carry other stuff. I'll need it to carry my stuff onto the train, and off the train, for Midlans.

Or are there any cases that come with straos? If one comes cheaply (under €60), I may buy that, and put the current rig into it. Esp if its lighter than my current rig (which, haven been made 10 years ago, is kinda heavy).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I got one with an DFI board , handy thing never used it but would do the job.

If you give D22 a lift to midlans you can have it for free :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KdjaCL wrote:
    I got one with an DFI board , handy thing never used it but would do the job.

If you give D22 a lift to midlans you can have it for free :D

kdjac
    Catch 22, tbh. If I was getting a lift, I wouldn't need it, because I need it as I don't have a lift. How far away from Drumcondra/Connolly does D22 live?

=-=

Deaddude: the site looks cool, but as its in the USA, I doubt I'd get the bag here in time for Midlans :( But if I was getting it, I'd also get this:cool:

Its in d22 (the place not his ass) and i work in parkwest, yours if you want it for free.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KdjaCL wrote:
    Its in d22 (the place not his ass) and i work in parkwest, yours if you want it for free.

kdjac
    Cool. Aye, me wants. Erm, Parkwest. Due to me working Monday-Friday, any chence of you posting it? if not, could I collect it off ye today (Sunday) or next weekend?

be out in DCU next week if thats closer to you between 3 and 5 in the sports ground.

kdjac

Advertisement