Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMAS training

• 14-10-2006 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi!

Anybody knows about trainings starting now? I need one during day, I work Sunday-Wednesday, 9pm-7:30am, cannot take part in any I found :(

Thx!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Visit CFT website and e-mail your area Regional Dive Officer for contact details for the Clubs in your area;

http://www.irishunderwatercouncil.com/

or contact CFT by phone;

(01) 2844601 & request the Club(s) contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

thanks, as for now I only checked websites. it would be hard to to find something, I must sleep sometimes ;)I'll try calling

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Forget sleeping.......do a night dive instead..:D

I would love it but.. I work on nightshifts, only possibility is Friday and Saturday night. Or Thursday in fact ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭scubagit

Hi There,
    True Blue SAC train every Wednesday from 6pm to 7pm and followed by a lecture until 8.15 ish. They train at Guinness pool on Watling Street in town.
    let me know your grade etc and I will Pm you the contact details.
    Good Luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Miss Polaris

PM sent......re CFT/CMAS over shorter time span.

Thanks Miss Polaris, that would sound great, but I'm based in Dublin :/ I totally forgot to mention that, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Miss Polaris

No prob! Hopefully CFT have more instructing the fast track system now...

Advertisement