Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would I remove a website address from a video clip?

• 14-10-2006 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hello!

I have a small video clip on my PC (~2MB) which had a website address written across the bottom of it. I would like to remove this website address (or overwrite it.)

How would I do this? Are there any trial version of editing software which I could use????

Thanks!

Aoife

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The only way to do it is to zoom in on the picture which would lower the resolution. Not sure what free software can do it. Also, since it's there in the first place, you're using Copyrighted material. So I don't think you should ask how to get around the address being in view.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Aoife-FM104

Hmmm is there no way to overwrite it even? It is on a white bar...

Got it! A program called VideoCharge lets you overwrite watermarks, crop movies etc. Did the trick!!

Thanks for trying to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got it! A program called VideoCharge lets you overwrite watermarks, crop movies etc. Did the trick!!

Thanks for trying to help.

Im not sure you understand what Lump said, the address is there for a reason, its there video.

Should it not stay there?

kdjac

I understood what he was trying to say, but it's a non-issue in this case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I understood what he was trying to say, but it's a non-issue in this case.

grand so i have the Joe Duffy Sexy song on my own Irish wesbite as being my own creation.

kdjac

Are you one of those kinds of people who thinks the worst in everything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Don't carry on this argument/conversation. You got what you wanted.

John

Advertisement