Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hark... I return

Options
  • 14-10-2006 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Yup, I'm back from my brief tour of Europe, Asia and the sub-continent...

Yeah so I decided to give you all a second chance, since there are some newbies here who've yet to be poisoned by the noxious digital vapours oozing from the screen and destroying the minds of people who might actually possibly maybe enjoy being in UCD, fractionally.

Now that I've got my dig in, I'd like to take a moment to inform anyone who cares /qualification who cares and is in 3rd history that i am your class rep.

Also back coz lots of my mates are here and i wanna be clued in on the cool haps and what-other-jive-action be down here.

With that I leave you with this...

"Kneel before ZOD!"

....rrrr HCH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

For all the "newbies", here's why HCH left us....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054952448

But yeah, welcome back Kev. Always great to see people with the courage of their convictions. Oh, look, I can make a dig too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ahhhh all we need is veusinfurs back and then my nightmare has come true!!:)
    Welcome back Kev!

panda100 wrote:
    Ahhhh all we need is veusinfurs back and then my nightmare has come true!!:)

Haha he's probably still on the banned list. And I'm sure we're all thankful for that. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

But yeah, welcome back Kev. Always great to see people with the courage of their convictions. Oh, look, I can make a dig too
    Haha he's probably still on the banned list. And I'm sure we're all thankful for that. :p

Can't you just feel the love... running down ur leg like so much... discharge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Our love for you* Kev darl' is like diahrreoa, we just cant hold it in :)

[*thats you singular btw:p]

I knew you'd cave, even had a tenner on it we're irresistable.

Lucky most of us ''fúcktards'' with our 'retarded way of thinking' are a forgiving bunch.

Welcome back HCH :)

Oh yawn.

Nice to see you haven't changed during your travels. Most people use the opportunity to grow up a little. Always an exception I guess.

I'm sure we're all delighted to have you back.

*edit*
    Scraggs wrote:
    Lucky most of us ''fúcktards'' with our 'retarded way of thinking' are a forgiving bunch.

Must be all our mental deficiencies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

...and all rejoiced for he hath returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yup, I'm back from my brief tour of Europe, Asia and the sub-continent...

Back already?

Craicsoc must be banned there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's great when people leave big dramatic, angry, "I hate you all, goodbye" posts... and then come crawling back mere months later.

I hope this hasn't set a precident, before ya know it pretty*monster will be posting again! :eek: *shudder*

God help 3rd History BTW.

• Advertisement

DaveMcG wrote:
    I hope this hasn't set a precident, before ya know it pretty*monster will be posting again! :eek: *shudder*

She already is, but she seems to have returned quietly :p

Guess our "crap ass" forum isn't so crap after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can't say I've noticed her posts -- maybe I'll start a bait thread... "Women have smaller feet than men so that they can get closer to the cooker, FACT!"

teeheehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Go UCD Students Union..

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Pretty*monster left? When?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

She got married and duly started popping out kids.

Chakar wrote:
    Go UCD Students Union..

You forgot to finish your sentence there. Here I'll do it for you.

"...to ucd.net newswire" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

and the newswire Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Sangre wrote:
    ROLF

Hulla: Pretty*Monster left but said that she would return. She left in solidarity with HCH, who left to never, ever return. That's right never. No matter how much we beg him. Uh-huh no, not happening. No, seriously guys he's gone. He won't even read boards. Unless its about the union. Of course he'll know if its about the union because.....oh ****. Maybe he'll come back, quietly, some day.......

Seriously though well done on getting class rep, we all know the qualities for a good, honest class rep:

1) They keep their promises
    the 2006/2007 academic year for me will be a Boards.ie free zone

2)They don't begrudge people their beliefs, and are willing to work with those of other persuasions
    there are people here I don't particularly like for whatever opinions they may or may not hold

3)They don't generalise about the circumstances of others and use them to ignore their opinions
    I'd like to take a moment to remind you that not EVERYONE in UCD comes from a plush middle class background where mammy and daddy pay for everything

4)They never stoop to swear at their opponents realising, like the intelligent people that they are, that that means that you have lost.
    suck my furry cock......you PC nazis.......total ****tards.....go **** yourselves

5)They are hardworking and dedicated, and always follow through on any project.
    There was more but i got fed up.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

That gets a lmfao.

That gets a lmfao.

QFT

Superb post, The_Minister!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Best post ever the minister!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

yah worth a good chuckle ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Minister did I ever tell you how much I love you?

Although there's a slight whiff of anger towards you for making me laugh so much in a library.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Wow. Wow. :D

Still good to see Kev back though, I always thought he was a voice of reason at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Sangre wrote:
    <3 Sangre

Still good to see Kev back though, I always thought he was a voice of reason at times.

Another lol goes to you :p

One thing that amazes me about this is the sheer arrogance of him giving us "a second chance" after he abused almost every single poster on this forum.

Then in his declaration of his return he feels the need to make a dig at everyone again.

If you hate the place and the people so much, why bother? If you don't, then at least pull you head out of your ass and apologise to the people you insulted for no reason. The reception you get might be slightly warmer. Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Happycrackhead for Moderator!

Grimes wrote:
    Happycrackhead for Moderator!

Who???

Oh right....that guy.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I Love Kev... welcome back lad!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head