Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Atari Jaguar Challange

Options
  • 14-10-2006 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

I was in a certain video games shop today, and I noticed that they had Atari Jaguar games for sale. So I bought one of each of them. What other option was there?

I now own:

- White Men Can't Jump (with free TeamTap multiplayer Adapter)
    - Hover Strike
    - Dino Dudes (2 copies for some reason)
    - Checkered Flag
    - Kasumi Ninja
    - Skiing and Snowboarding
    - Cannon Fodder
    - Club Drive

:rolleyes:

What console were the games that I bought for? 4 votes

Atari Jaguar
    0%
    Intellivision
    100%
    AbsolambrianonDonkeyStyle \o/DarthWraak 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Why did you add the rolleyes smiley at the bottom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Intellivision
    Challenge? WE have to post our list of Jaguar games? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I don't understand what this thread is for, but on a brighter note, what shop did you get them in, there's one or two I don't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Perhaps they were actually for an Intellivision system. Still whatever, they'll be worth a fortune someday.

I wouldn't mind locating a source of Atari Jaguar games. That or a headphone remote for my psp. For some reason nowhere in town has one for sale :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Same as, have my jaguar here in need of games. I love the joypads still :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

amp wrote:
    Perhaps they were actually for an Intellivision system. Still whatever, they'll be worth a fortune someday.

I wouldn't mind locating a source of Atari Jaguar games. That or a headphone remote for my psp. For some reason nowhere in town has one for sale :o

My plan is to make a profit on them. I'm sure someone will pay more than I did for them. I was thinking of selling them on eBay - is there anywhere better that I should consider selling them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Same as, have my jaguar here in need of games. I love the joypads still :)
    Always wanted to have a go on one of the joypads... the abundance of buttons amuses me:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

My plan is to make a profit on them. I'm sure someone will pay more than I did for them. I was thinking of selling them on eBay - is there anywhere better that I should consider selling them?

I sold them to you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Attreu

amp wrote:

M8, i have a headphone remote for a PSP spare, my PSP got nicked so it;s no use to me, you want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

dbc rises from the dead o_0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

1 - Buy Jaguar games
    2 - ?????????
    3 - Profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

You wont get **** for these, just like me and my neo geo pocket. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I wouldn't mind some jag games, and a controller or 2.

Looking for the CAT <?> network module, and maybe the cd unit.
    Ebay has a few bits.

This place also turned up after a quick bit of googline for "Atari Jaguar Scart Lead". KLooks a bit ropey, but if it could deliver a clearer picture of AvP, I'd be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

SyxPak wrote:
    This place also turned up after a quick bit of googline for "Atari Jaguar Scart Lead".

They've been around for donkey's years.

Advertisement