Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lookin for female skater clothing

• 14-10-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Can someone please name some shops in Dublin that sell nice girly baggy pants? Skater style or whatever... cause the only shops I've found so far are for guys!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I think urban has womens clothing and I know Tribe in stephens green has a whole womens store on the top floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Best bet is the net for stuff like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buffan12

I know yeah but the net is so complicated. Apart from needing a credit card, sizes and lengths can vary. It's such a pain. Cork and Limerick have good shops fer this style. It baffles me as to why I'm having trouble in Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

There's a few places in Temple Bar you could try, such as Eager Beaver, and a few others that I don't know the names of. I do believe there's a skate shop above the piercing studio across from Eamon Doran's, if that's still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

K1 Skateboarding in the doorway beside McDonalds on O'Connell St.
    The Skate shop above Metal Morphosis in Templebar
    RedEye on Crow St Temple Bar
    Flip in Templebar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

http://www.g1skatesupply.net/catalog/index.php

Thats the shop next door to macdonalds, awsome shop, should have what you're looking for and more ;o.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

boy pants are fantastic if you want the skater boy look, im wearing boys runners as i type :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

http://www.g1skatesupply.net/catalog/index.php

Thats the shop next door to macdonalds, awsome shop, should have what you're looking for and more ;o.
    hella expensive though.

70 quid for a hoodie they can seriously keep it. and also i have noticed that some of their DVS merchandise (it was t-shirts i saw) were just printed on fruit of the loom t-shirts and were selling for 30 euros.

although i'll pay the preminum for DVS shoes as they actually last :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Cremo wrote:
    hella expensive though.

70 quid for a hoodie they can seriously keep it. and also i have noticed that some of their DVS merchandise (it was t-shirts i saw) were just printed on fruit of the loom t-shirts and were selling for 30 euros.

Havent bought clothing from the shop yet as i can never find anything that fits me :o , but they are a ****e load cheaper than bloody tribe. There sales are also very good, they had a clear out last week, like 60% off everything. There shoes arent to bad, the 2 for 100 thing is awsome.
    Tbh you arent gonna find that stuff cheaper in dublin unless you get lucky at TK Maxx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Havent bought clothing from the shop yet as i can never find anything that fits me :o

aye i notice that there too, especially with the jeans. they mostly just get in sizes like 30x30, 32x32, 34x34 and 36x36 kind of annoying if your waist isn't the same size as your legs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Cremo wrote:
    QFT :)

This thread has just reminded me I need some new baggy pants too!

Advertisement