Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute Of Education Revision Course

Options
  • 14-10-2006 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

I was planning on going to the Institute for christmas grinds what do u reckon are they worth the money? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

No. You pay money for serious masses of pages containing information that is in your textbooks. You'd be better off sitting at home studying instead of going there every morning. Cos lets face it when you get home you have to start learning the stuff they give you. Waste of time, money and space really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

geminilady wrote:
    I was planning on going to the Institute for christmas grinds what do u reckon are they worth the money? thanks

Not really, kind of a waste of money when you can study your own notes yourself...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

I did English, Maths I and Maths II there last year. Also got Physics notes. I thought they were well worth it; very clear, concise, and readable. Generally, they covered all bases and were an step up in content from the textbook. The English notes on poetry and essays in particular were very insightful and high-quality. I would recommend it. It's nice to have a different view than the textbook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ~flammable~

Yes!! They are well worth it. I went last year and The English and French were very good in particular. They cover so much in 5 days its unbelievable

Advertisement