Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A few questions

• 14-10-2006 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭

1.can you switch to 3 and not have to buy a new phone?
    2.If i use bluetooth headfones on my phone can i listen to the radio?
    3.Does anyone no any applications for the sharp 550sh?
    4.What are the data charges on 3pay?
    5.does anyone no what version of aft works on a sharp550sh?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

if anyone can answer any of these questions please do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

thomasjad wrote:
    1.can you switch to 3 and not have to buy a new phone?
    2.If i use bluetooth headfones on my phone can i listen to the radio?
    3.Does anyone no any applications for the sharp 550sh?
    4.What are the data charges on 3pay?
    5.does anyone no what version of aft works on a sharp550sh?

1. no
    2. not on a nokia anyway. you have to have a headset plugged in. might be different on other brands though
    3. no
    4. there are no data charges. you can't go on the internet except for a few select sites. some of it is free like the news and some of it is charged. everything that's charged has the price on it
    5. aft won't work on 3. it will work on the sharp on other networks though

3 doesn't have webtexts either
    and read the link in my sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

The problem with listening to FM radio on your phone is that it needs an antenna for reception. Phones use the headphone/headset audio cable as that antenna.

Hence even with other brands, using a bluetooth headset will not work, at least it won't if you don't also have regular headphones/a wired headset plugged in as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

do you know what version of aft works on the sharp 550sh its on vodafone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the full mipd2.0 version at http://killarneyonline.eu/o2text/aft.jar

you can tell what version will work on a phone by going to gsmarena.com and checking the specs. this is your phone

http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_550sh-1474.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement