Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Irish games show?

Options
  • 15-10-2006 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Reading the other thread about the new games show starting on channel 6 reminded of a games show that used to be RTE about 10 years ago maybe. Dont remember a whole lot about it, only it was presented by a man and a woman, mostly the woman i think, think she was on a lot of programmes on RTE back then. One of the games they used to play a lot was Zombies for the SNES, they also used to have this bit of music that they used to play i think just before a game challenge would begin, it always sounded to me like they were saying during the music "Hey gimme me some make up" :D , but obviously it was something that sounded like that. Totally forgot about it until recently, think it could have been on around 5 or 6 o clock, used to watch it after school. One other thing i remember about it was instead of mics on their shirts that most presenters used to wear around that time, they wore the thin mics from their ears, probably first time i saw them being used on a tv show around then, only reason i remember that.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

..didn't someone from boards.ie present that..?

Or am I thinking of something/someone else?!

Advertisement