Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photoshop key please

Options
  • 15-10-2006 1:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hi,, i have a copy of photoshop,, i cant find the key,, the demo loads grand but if i want the full version i need a key,,, can any one provide me with one please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Enough reports received on this post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Mr Adobe can for around €833.69 inc VAT :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

what? it doesnt cost that much does it,,, ps,, its not a copy, ,, its an original,,, i can post pictues to prove it,

dotn know how i got it or where it came from but sure.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Reporte........

Oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

If its an original, the key should be provided with it, which version is it ?

• Advertisement

ehhh "reporte" for what exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Did you lose the CD key or something then? Call Adobe, they will help you out.

its adobe photoshop 4.0LE

there is a key

SDM401B*55**12-252

stars are in place of real numbers here,, but when i type that into where it asks for the key it wont work

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Package wrote:
    ehhh "reporte" for what exactly

oh i dunno, maybe the fact someone just giving you a key would be illegal or somewhat...

eh ok,,, ok,, well sure if noone can help then noone can help,, no big deal.

• Advertisement

sorry folks, must have been something wrong,,,, got it working,,,

key works grand with smallcase,,, maybe that was the problem?

thanks for the "reporte"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Ring Adobe; they will give you the number over the phone once they confirmed a few details. I have done this before; especially using the new products that have to be activated. I admit using the same package twice but its all recorded and the info probably could be used for prosecution purposes but I re-image a lot of systems and own so many copies they often get mixed up.

NOBODY should provide a code here as the Original Poster should have one and Adobe should be only people to sort him/her/it out........otherwise its illegal and you won't sleep right at night This should see the topic closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i can photoshop you a key if you like

(no one did this joke so i'm doing it for you)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

581808895289164766139346_20021011h.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement