Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE k800i

• 15-10-2006 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of getting this on o2. What do people who have one think of it? Is it compatable with AFT?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Best phone in its class will work with AFT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Yes, compatible with AFT.

3.2MP camera with flash / autofocus / bestpic / CyberShot branded
    3G speeds so you can download emails or browse the web faster
    Ability to video call IF O2 ever bother to allow it
    M2 memory card- which you may find a little hard to get at the moment, seems to be a shortage from suppliers
    Music player, Bluetooth, Data Cable

What else do you want really?

Having use the K750i/W810i you'll find it noticably bigger, but I reckon the improved camera is worth it. If the camera or 3G doesn't interest you at all, get the W810i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

How much external memory will it support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i got one on o2 2 weeks ago.its the best phone i had but i got a good offer for it so sold it.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

How much external memory will it support?
    64MB internal. Up to 1GB with the Sony M2 cards at the moment, proberly supports higher if you can find higher capacity cards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Was gonna upgrade to the K750i, but for an extra €100 or so, I'm going to go for the K800i. The camera is the clincher for me. Anyone have good usage from it so far? I know the indoor shots mightn't be the best, but for a basic point-n-shoot on a camera, it seems to be a good bet.

Advertisement