Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freeview available ?

Options
  • 15-10-2006 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hi

anyone in the shercock area able to tell me if u can get the english freeview with the box

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Whats your reception like for channel 4, utv, five etc...? If you can get them fairly good you may be able to recieve freeview.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

This thread will probably be moved to the terrestrial forum.

It's hard to tell with the amount of hills in the area. Are you at the top or the bottom of a drumlin?

Post the channel numbers (frequencies) you use to pick up the NI channels. Is the reception quality good and can you use teletext/ceefax with no corruption in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

freeview available in carrickmacross ;)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'm pretty sure it is available in all areas of Shercock. A mate of mine has a freeview box in Northlands (on the Kingscourt side of Shercock) and he has all English channels.

Advertisement