Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8800gtx price ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Flaccus wrote:
    Surprised you ordered another GX2 considering the utter sh*te reviews it has got in quad mode. Hope you can get games to behave with quad sli.

didnt read any reviews to be honest, thought id just try it out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Sounds like something I do as well :)

So it looks like I will be able to get a G80 from Frys on launch day as a mate of mine will be in LA until the 10th. Hopefully not ripoff money.

Flaccus wrote:
    Sounds like something I do as well :)

So it looks like I will be able to get a G80 from Frys on launch day as a mate of mine will be in LA until the 10th. Hopefully not ripoff money.

ah im sure it wont be, so how much are frys quoting that it will cost?

Well he only emailed them today.....but from what I have heard they will be about $50 over rrp...so around $700. Still along way off the $950+ OcUK are talking about. Even if I had $950 burning a hole, there is no way I would pay that.....possibly would if that was what all the others were charging and performance was much much better, but not when it is a blatant rip off.

Flaccus wrote:
    Well he only emailed them today.....but from what I have heard they will be about $50 over rrp...so around $700. Still along way off the $950+ OcUK are talking about. Even if I had $950 burning a hole, there is no way I would pay that.....possibly would if that was what all the others were charging and performance was much much better, but not when it is a blatant rip off.

hope it works out for yah

• Advertisement

Heheh...the Inquirer printed my story about G80 pricing :)

Flaccus wrote:
    Heheh...the Inquirer printed my story about G80 pricing :)

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Anything over 300eur is too much for 6month lifecycle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

what are the specs of the G80's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Look back a few pages, Its posted there ( rough specs )

Wasnt 100% but will give you a idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

One very important spec is the length of the card. Make sure your case can actually take one before buying it.

comparego5.png

Yep...Akasa Mirage for the win! Incidentally I will have another one of these up on Adverts next week :)

Advertisement