Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stephen baxter: Destiny' Children

Options
  • 15-10-2006 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

Started this series last week and am totally hooked, fantastic (if not very sci-fi first book, coalescent) and then an amazing second in Exultant, fascinating read and amazing scope. Some of the best sci fi I've read in years.

Recommend this series to anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I've read the first two and didnt think much of them.
    I don't like they way he has a habit of going back to the past in all his books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

Reading the last one, Resplendent as we speak, really enjoyed the last three. This one is a set of short stories that tie in with a lot of his earlier books aswell. You should read Timeships, its his sequel to The time machine, first book I read by him, read all his books now,bar the prehistoric stuff.

Advertisement