Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk Web and mini Comix thing 2007

Options
  • 15-10-2006 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

The uk web and min comix thing is back for '07 - it's a great little con in london and worth checking out. Only sucky thing is its on paddies day this year but that just means the luckyducks/ztoical table will just have to be the most uber tacky shamrock green thing in the middle of the hall and people will be forced to come drinking with me afterwards. My fellow SVA'er Chris aka Dr.McNinja is coming all the way from new york and the nuts from Studio blink twice will be back again.

The anthology is open for submissions even if your not going to the event and they really went all out on the printing for last year so this years should be even better. Some pics from last years event can be found on my blog

Comments

Advertisement