Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vale!Vale!Vale!

• 15-10-2006 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

The hero of the day, not rossi but pedrosa for me well done son :D

It was a great race, elias is one crazy son of a b****!!!
    It has to be rossi's title now dosent it? once he finishes at valencia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Twas an amzing race, best race I've seen since..............like the last one :p

Elias is just loco altogether....great finish .002 of a second victory!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

yea it was crazy i think it was actually .0002 between them over the line & Doveizioso won the 250 race by .015

& rossi said in a interview that elias rode like the devil, he meant it in a good way though:D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

Man, his late breaking was ridiculous.... the rear wheel sliding all around... now that was great bike control....... absolutely amazing

yea he reminded me of rossi when he is really pushing it, i recall rossi doing that with his yamaha at a time when a yamaha was only makeing those shapes before it hit the dirth! if that makes any sense to anyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Superb race. I was so surprised that Rossi pushed as much as he did on the last lap with Hayden out. Any other rider would have settled for 2nd or even 3rd but then again, I think all know that he is not any other rider. He's the best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Remember the tv pics from the fortuna pit and Elias' wife/bird was in a blind panic thinkin he was about to launch that honda skyward. No idea how he held onto it till the end, it looked like a ****ing speedway bike on the entry to that first corner. Good temper control from nicky too, I was expecting him to bury his forehead deep into pedrosa's skull for taking him out like that.

Dead Ed wrote:
    Good temper control from nicky too, I was expecting him to bury his forehead deep into pedrosa's skull for taking him out like that.
    haha hayden was so pissed off he knew that was it as far as the championship gose. i think there was steam coming out of his ears, so much for the cool and collective nicky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ?banned?

dceire wrote:
    The hero of the day, not rossi but pedrosa for me well done son :D

It was a great race, elias is one crazy son of a b****!!!
    It has to be rossi's title now dosent it? once he finishes at valencia

Pedrosa was an idiot for that manovure he made. I'm not the biggest Hayden fan but ****, how pissed off was he at losing out. Would have made for a better race if there was a fight to the end for the championship. Although I was watching Haydens interview on motogp.com and he was saying he blamed Honda more than Pedrosa for not giving him a race plan like Edwards and Rossi had been given. It should have been a given though, he should have known better than to take out his team mate when he had a chance at the title...

Anyway, good race :)

?banned? wrote:
    Pedrosa was an idiot for that manovure he made. I'm not the biggest Hayden fan but ****, how pissed off was he at losing out. Would have made for a better race if there was a fight to the end for the championship.QUOTE]

Yea it would have made for a great finish to the championship if hayden had finished but as a huge rossi fan i just wanted to see him back on top! In pedrosas defence hayden nearly took him out a few laps beforehand! anyway you never know what will happen in valencia!

Advertisement