Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottom of page

Options
  • 15-10-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭

I'm wondering if all the blank space at the bottom of the page could be tidied up, at least enough that "« Previous Thread | Next Thread »" would show when you do "Ctrl End".

Or alternatively put a "« Previous Thread | Next Thread »" at the top of each page, but I don't think thats quite as good.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I've never used those links myself, but maybe putting them below the Quick Reply box would solve this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I use them constantly on the boards I mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I made a thread a while back about having them under the navbar.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054990873

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Uh speaking of bottom of pages - when using the Evil Boards theme thing, below the quick reply box where the tracker thing is is all white. Only visible thing is the dog, all the font has to be highlighted to read it...It's nothing that important, it's just a bit unsightly.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You can shrink the quick reply and posting rules boxes. They'll remember to stay shrunk, until you actually do a quick reply, then you'll have to shrink it again.

Speaking of which, I still can't shrink the quick reply box on Firefox...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

oscarBravo wrote:
    You can shrink the quick reply and posting rules boxes. They'll remember to stay shrunk, until you actually do a quick reply, then you'll have to shrink it again.
    O_o :)

Advertisement