Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next weeks plan?

• 15-10-2006 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Afaik we booking for 2 hours, should be go for a match in the 1st hour or 2nd or play between ourselves?

gaffer?

I can bring another 3 lads if its between ourselves.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Simon (Not British one, the other one :D ) said he was going to ask his mates for a game. I'll wait until he gets back to me on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

any word on DCU, is it booked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I'm away this weekend lads, have fun :)

Is it booked for 3-5pm Sunday? If it's not then i can give them a ring and try and book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

Yep its booked, they want money up front though so I gotta ring them today and sort that out. We paid afterwards last week right...

• Advertisement

nice. Are we playing amongst ourselves or do we have a friendly lined up. If it's amongst ourselves I could bring 1 or 2 lads if we're stuck to make up 22.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Yep its booked, they want money up front though so I gotta ring them today and sort that out. We paid afterwards last week right...

I had to pay up front last week, its the only way they let ye do it.

Myself and the two lads wont be around this week, best of luck if ye have a friendly lined up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

Roddy23 wrote:
    I had to pay up front last week, its the only way they let ye do it.

Ah thats gay....

ill go in and pay it now then...:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Afraid I can't make it either, have to go to crappy Wexford. Sorry lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Friendly tomorrow or just regular training?

Joe/bugs wants to come along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Doesn't look like we have any opposition lined up and we're gonna be down a few players so bring along whoever I'd say so we can get a decent game going. It's a big pitch so 7 or 8 a side will be no use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

i Asked foot.ie lads to come along for their own training we may get a 11 v 11 of sort going.

Guess most of our team be watching Utd pool....

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Hoodle

I'm unavailable for this lads as I don't get back from the UK until late on Sunday evening.

Have a good 'un though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Good game, i was great. 1st time everyone knew each others name.

:)

kdjac

Advertisement