Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2006 Ferrari in Galway

Options
  • 15-10-2006 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Anyone seen the red Ferrari in Galway. I think it had a G reg. Anyone know who owns it. I have a photo on my phone but no way to upload it. What a beaut

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Yep seen it round...don't know who owns it though...hope its got a sump guard, coz its low,:) be nice to have that to play with...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Littlemonkey

Seen it in Knocknacarra yesturday, classy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

It is owned by the guy who owns [a premises] on Shop Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Sweet car but where could ya park the thing without having to worry about it being scatched up. Mind you he could take after the Austin Martin DB9 and Mazzarati owners that park wherever they like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

padi89 wrote:
    Sweet car but where could ya park the thing without having to worry about it being scatched up. Mind you he could take after the Austin Martin DB9 and Mazzarati owners that park wherever they like.

I got to sit in that DB9 a few weeks ago... almost got a drive of it too :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Lucky man John Cleary , I went out to Cunningham Higgins just to have a look at it soon after it arrived in the show room.The 267,000 euro price tag was just out of my reach ;) .Christ the DB9 is one sweet car ,the noise from the engine is beautiful, someone is driving a black one around ,pretty cool if i do say so myself.

padi89 wrote:
    Lucky man John Cleary , I went out to Cunningham Higgins just to have a look at it soon after it arrived in the show room.The 267,000 euro price tag was just out of my reach ;) .Christ the DB9 is one sweet car ,the noise from the engine is beautiful, someone is driving a black one around ,pretty cool if i do say so myself.

It's the black one that I was in, he's in our local boat club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

any pictures?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

drdre wrote:
    any pictures?
    Are you in the market for one of these now?

Robbo wrote:

heheh, no i cannot afford that,i getting a vw polo at the weekend.:D

• Advertisement

Robbo wrote:

The cop's will still do you for doing doghnuts wheter it be a sh1tbox or a DB9 :)

Sell the Polo Robbo?

JohnCleary wrote:
    The cop's will still do you for doing doghnuts wheter it be a sh1tbox or a DB9 :)

Sell the Polo Robbo?
    Please donot start:mad: , ive had enough of driving.i think i should start walking for a year and then i will learn how to drive slower.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

yes its the [snip] that own this car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I have a picture of the engine of one of those DB9's on my phone (I think there are 5 or 6 of them in Galway - I know I saw 2 of them side by side in the Jag garage a few monthe ago, next to a new XK!). They had a Vanquish up there yesterday!

That Ferrari is some piece of kit - saw it on O'Briens Bridge the other day. As for the Massarati Quattroporte, that seems to park wherever the owner feels like abandoning it (I think there are 2 of them around these days).

it seems like theres alot of oney going around galway:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Please don't identify the owners. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

Anyone seen the red Ferrari in Galway. I think it had a G reg. Anyone know who owns it. I have a photo on my phone but no way to upload it. What a beaut

i saw it as in nearly ran me over.. jumpped a red light too.. eejit on mobile :mad: :mad:

it was red.. it was low... it was square.. i think that was the one...:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

SyxPak wrote:
    Please don't identify the owners. Thanks.

The Smurfs don't own their ferrari, they rent it. I be friends with one of the sons..

(sorry, had to do it!)

Fobia wrote:
    The Smurfs don't own their ferrari, they rent it. I be friends with one of the sons..

(sorry, had to do it!)
    what do you mean they rent it,who rents ferrari's in ireland.what company is it.as it would cost a bomb to rent a ferrari here :eek: .

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

My Bro-in-law works at the Aston Martin R&D as an Engineer. He gets DB9's to put miles on at weekends, drives them to high speed tracks around Europe, test them at the factory track once he's made changes etc. Hard Life. Was funny to see the looks from people walking past when he parked one of the prototypes on my drive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Naux

I got to drive a DB9(owned by my UK based Uncle) earlier this year and its absoloutely amazing. The noise from the engine is awesome and what power.......... but I suppose what do you expect from something that costs around 180k:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

That Ferrari 430 is no longer the Galway King of Cool - there's a 430 Spyder on the way!

I will crush them with my modified Ural.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

whats wrong with identifying the owners?? im dying to know now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

There are a couple of companies that rent out Ferraris here. As for the owners I live in Dublin and even I know. You should read The Sunday Business Post!!

i always read that paper, it's great. i think i've a fair idea who owns it now.

Then that's good enough.
    If you really want to know, you can find out easily enough.

It doesn't matter why the names aren't allowed, only that they aren't allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I seen that ferrari in eyre square a few times, Very nice machine, i wouldnt drive it if they asked me too, imagine u crashed it of somethin. Id be working that debt off for the next few years.
    Who cares who ownes it, im gonna kick the crap out of him and steal it for an hour, then burn it out up in the hills :p

jdivision wrote:
    There are a couple of companies that rent out Ferraris here. As for the owners I live in Dublin and even I know. You should read The Sunday Business Post!!
    any names of these companies that rent these kind of cars.thanks

• Advertisement

SyxPak wrote:
    Then that's good enough.
    If you really want to know, you can find out easily enough.

It doesn't matter why the names aren't allowed, only that they aren't allowed.

you are a benjamin benassi

Advertisement