Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Discussion

Options
  • 15-10-2006 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

I for one bought Cybertron Hot Shot last week. Overall he's a nice toy with good articulation and a great vehicle mode. The transformation is simple but doesn't mean he's a brick. Unfortunately his Cyber Key gimmick doesn't do a whole lot (really just gives him spoilers in car mode) and the paint application on his legs are a bit sloppy.

Robot:
    B0007VVGA0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Vehicle:
    22615-a.jpg

All in all, a nice toy.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Did anyone see the offer in Smyths at the minute??

Starscream

http://images.hasbro.com/common/images/en/products/809261705f34_b400.jpg

& Vector Prime

http://images.hasbro.com/common/images/en/products/809132ec4f45_b400.jpg

Double pack for €24.99!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ah it was the only pic on hasbro I could find of him!! I think its a nice deal for 2 figures TBH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What about the big one that turns into Cybertron itself?

It looks pretty cool... much better than the Unicron I got a while back which only sort of turned into half a planet.. and was a bitch to transform too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

What about the big one that turns into Cybertron itself?

It looks pretty cool... much better than the Unicron I got a while back which only sort of turned into half a planet.. and was a bitch to transform too.

Far better then unicron though he is smaller
    the lock gimmick is kinda fun
    id give it a 7 outta 10 (it loses points cause the planet mode does nothin)

Advertisement