Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost dog

Options
  • 15-10-2006 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

hi, my dog was lost in galway city. she was last seen near ballybane industrialo estate on saturday evening the 14th oct. shes 4months old, medium sized, shes black and white. looks like a sheep dog with a spaniels head. much loved family pet. anyone with any information is much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

You may be troll as they. However somone in galway posted up a message about finding a lost dog in galway over the weekend. It sounds vey similar to the one you lost.

Copy and Past this link into Internet Explorer. This was posted over the weekend by a memeber in galway who found a dog. Good Luck

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055002234

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Except the poster of this thread lost a black and white dog.

If you look at the pics in the link you posted, the dog is not black and white.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Wild-spirt

hi, cheers for trying to help, however that was my neighbour who found that dog and the dog has been reunited with owner,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

hi,

might be stating the obvious but have a look in hillside.

some people there have taken dogs from around galway including my friend's collie.

best of luck, i know it's upsetting.

shes been found, was hiding out behind a factory, had been hit by a car. at vets at mo. should be back in shape in no time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Good to hear it smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

excellent. delighted to hear it.:)

k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Best news I heard today. Thank God!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Great stuff man!

I bet that's damn relieve now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Fantastic news Im delighted, who found the scallywag or how did youse know to look there. ;)

• Advertisement

she was found behiond a factory, was badly hurt. workers rang the gspca who let us know

Advertisement